Thursday, June 19, 2014

Introductions!

Hello everyone. My name is Elenna Geffrard and I am a Masters Student studying Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies. I have many interests including the following: student affairs and leadership, anime and manga, Do-It-Yourself projects, art, fashion, food and technology. I aspire to be many things in my life, but the one thing that matters most is making differences in people's lives.

Blogging is one way that I intend to make a difference. I wish to be inspiring an influential to many people who have the same interests as me, whether it be one or all of mine. As a recent recipient of a Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Science, this is a great opportunity to bridge all of my interests, as well as use one way my undergraduate studies will be a part of student affairs and higher education.

I thank you for taking the time to read this blog. I'm new to using Blogger, but I'm positive that you all will enjoy it.

Take care,
Elenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment